cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB Data with Subscription ID or Customer ID

Hi Guys.

I'm trying to build a process that allows me to download the ARB transactions including the

Subscription ID or the Customer ID so that I can integrate the data with my server data.

Specifically I'm looking to download the renewal data. I already capture the a.net response to the initial ARB creation process.

However, we are setting up to pay commissions upon renewals, hence the need to download the renewal data on a daily basis.

Looking at the getSettledBatchListRequest and GetTransactionListRequest, they allow me to get the transaction data, but the responses do not include either the Subscription ID or the Customer ID, either of which are key to tieing the data together.

Is there another method I can use, or is this a dead end?

TIA.

Paul

Britinusa
5 REPLIES 5

You can't get any information from the ARB API. It is used to created, update, and delete subscriptions. 

What do you mean by "download renewal data"? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

When an ARB subscription renews, we get the email with the success/failures, but I need to fetch the data automatically from a.net

rather than rely upon extracting it from the CSV success/failure files.

I think I have the proceedure figured out using  the Transaction Details API

So far I am able to retrieve the Batch ID's using the getSettledBatchListRequest 

Next I'll  process each batchid to get the transactions in that batch via getTransactionListRequest

Then get the transaction details for each transaction using getTransactionDetailsRequest

That last routine's response includes the Merchant assigned Customer ID, and that will allow me to tie the data together.

what would be really nice is an API routine to deliver all of the success/failures during a date period where the response includes the Customer ID.

Appreciate your input stymiee, am I on the right track?

Thanks.

Sounds good to me. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

Hi All, Please Let me know how i will get the Transaction details on the behalf of subscriptionid that is created by Authorize.net..

As far as I know, there is no interface for retrieving subscription transactions using just a subscription ID. You can, however, use the Silent Post URL (see Settings -> Transaction Format Settings -> Transaction Response Settings in your control panel) to collect and store transaction ID's as they process for each subscription, then use the Transaction Details API to look them up later. I do this with my ARB subscriptions.