cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB Integration to Authorize.net using Javascript or HTML

I am trying to integrate ARB into payments for Formsite.  The customization options I have on formsite is HTML and javascript.  All the sample code on Authorize.net is for other languages, PHP, Java, .NET etc.  Can I submit ARB using javascript or HTML by perhaps creating the XML...but how do I submit it?

I have read through the documentation and formum posts, but have not found anything, and I'm more of a .net application developer than web, so I was hoping for some sample code.  

Anyone have any idea of where I might look for sample code, or if you are familiar with Formsite, how I can add code other than javascript or HTML

Thanks for any help on this. 

Tim 

tckwconway
2 REPLIES 2

You can send posts to pages on your own site fairly easily using AJAX-style Javascript code, but sending requests to third-party services such as Authorize.net is far more complicated and probably won't work unless you're getting back a Javascript-encoded response.

So short answer, no - even if this were a good idea, which it isn't. My advice is to set up a secondary site for orders on hosting that does support PHP, using a domain like orders.yourdomain.com.

TJPride
Expert

Thanks for the guidance, we'll see what we can do. 

Tim