cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB - Rejected Cards

I have a question about ARB and cards which are canceled or no money is there.  For example, I have a member that gets charged $9.99 a month.  Lets say 3 months from now the card expires, canceled, or any factor which would make the transaction fail.  

Is the only way to caugth this failed transaction is to use the silent post method?

Wstar
Contributor
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Correct. You'll want to generate an email from the silent post  page to let your subscriber know to update their credit card, and if it was any charge but the first one that they failed on, I -think- the subscription will resume at the next charge, not at the failed one, so you'll need to do the missing charge via AIM when they update their card.

View solution in original post

TJPride
Expert

Thank you sir!  Thats what I needed to hear.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Correct. You'll want to generate an email from the silent post  page to let your subscriber know to update their credit card, and if it was any charge but the first one that they failed on, I -think- the subscription will resume at the next charge, not at the failed one, so you'll need to do the missing charge via AIM when they update their card.

TJPride
Expert

Thank you sir!  Thats what I needed to hear.