cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ARB Subscription Reporting

I was reviewing the ARB API and I do not currently see a way to retrieve history for an ARB. I need to display all payments that have been processed. Is there someway that I can do this using that API or do I need to be looking at something else. I was hoping there would be some simple reporting interface that I could use but I didn't see anything for that either.

Thank you

spinon23
16 REPLIES 16

Hi TJPride,

Thanks for your reply.

"call back URL", what is that? Is it silent post URL.But actually i don't want to use that feature.

My C# test codes as bellow:

ReportingGateway _reportGateway = new ReportingGateway(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["ApiLogin"], ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["TransactionKey"], ServiceMode.Test);

List<Transaction> transactions = _reportGateway.GetUnsettledTransactionList();

There are many fields in the instance of Transaction, but there is no subscriptionId in it, how can i get it from the transaction according to its transactionId or other related field.

Appreciate for your help.

As far as I know, the transaction details API doesn't give that information. Therefore, the only way to get it is to store it as the transactions go through, using the silent post URL. Up to you whether you which option you hate more - not having the information, or having to mess with silent post.

Thanks for your reply.

I think I have got the answer, appreciate for your help.

Elaine,

Is there a timeframe for adding the subscription ID & subscription paynum to the getTransactionDetailsRequest response?

It's been over a year since this simple feature request was submitted to your product development group.  It's a huge gap in this API - an API that was only even offered after years of requests from developers.

I think I should point out that there are better options for us developers these days - like Stripe, for example, who realize it's us who are implementing these payment solutions.  When our requests fall on deaf ears - like this simple addition to the response - we feel like Authorize is basically telling us to get lost and f' off.

Hi shanaver,

Unfortunately, no, this has not yet been added, and I don't have an estimated timeframe for when it will be. Our development teams are aware of the need though, I can assure you of that much. We take feedback from the community very seriously and pass on every suggestion for new features to our developers.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

I just wanted to second this. We had a server outage recently. (Actually our ssl went out and silent post was posting to that so we lost a bunch of posts). I downloaded a CSV of batch settlements for the couple of days of outage but it does not contain subscription id. I tried using gettransactiondetail but it does not contain subscription id. I loaded the csv into mysql and did a query and found over 1000 transaction ids missing. But right now there's no way for me to figure out what transaction goes with what subscription. It's very sad. I simply can not find a way to get our records up to date. There should be a way to do this. Please if someone can respond. 

The Transaction Details API returns customer ID and email, so if you filled those in on the ARB subscription, you should be able to match up the transactions that way. Theoretically - it's been a while since I messed with ARB. If you didn't include any customer identifying information, you're kind of out of luck.