cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB - Suspending and Re-activating subscriptions

I'm trying to find a way to Suspend and Re-Activate a subscription through ARB. I'm wondering if this is a supported feature on Authorize.Net.  I cannot find any documentation on this.  I already know, I can Cancel the subscription, but once the subscription is cancelled, it cannot be re-activated.

Any help is much appriciated.

vfotovat
3 REPLIES 3

It isn't supported yet but is a common feature request. Don't be surprised if it is implemented in the near future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

I would like this functionality too!

pmarangoni
Contributor

Hello @pmarangoni 

I've noted your enhancement request and have added your comment our tracking system.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard