cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB & AIM Integration in asp.net website

Hi,

We are using authorize.net AIM method in one of our client website for payment transaction. We have a new requirement that  both ARB  and AIM required in the same aplication. AIM uses for normal payment process and ARB method  for automatic billing.

Is it possible to integrate both ARB and AIM with the same authorize.net account in a website?. If possible, please provide a sample code for asp.net.

websight
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes. ARB and CIM both cost additional, but you can use everything Authorize.net offers on the same account.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Short answer: Yes. You can implement any number of payment methods on the same page - could charge one payment with AIM, set up a billing profile, charge another payment with CIM, set up an ARB subscription, etc. Not that you'd ever do that, mind you, but you could. I've personally implemented multiple pages with AIM + ARB, though sadly in PHP and not ASP, so I can't paste you specific code.

TJPride
Expert

Thanks for the comment.

I need a few more clarification

1) Is it possible to implement AIM and ARB with the same authorize.net account together?

If any one has an asp.net code sample, could you please share the same since it would be very helpful to us.

Yes. ARB and CIM both cost additional, but you can use everything Authorize.net offers on the same account.