cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB failing due to no address

I used the PHP SDK to set up AIM and ARBs for our subscription service, which went into production 30 days ago and all was fine.. till now.

Now we find ALL of those ARBs are being declined since they have NO address..
"

TRANSACTION RESULTS 
Response       : The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.

"
The subscriptions show nothing but client name, so narturally the address does not macth.. THERE IS NO ADDRESS

I use a single script to set up the initial charge (which works fine) and then if the intial charge was approved, do the ARB, which also "APPEARS" to work.. until it comes time to do the first actual ARB charge.. THEY ALL FAIL

What do I need to add to my code to convey the address associated with the card ?   What do they want if it isnt billToAddress ?  and better yet.. why do ALL the examples I can find lack this NON-OPTIONAL info? .. sorry.. very irritated

$subscription = new AuthorizeNet_Subscription;
$subscription->name = $row['salescname'] ." #".$row['id'];
$subscription->intervalLength = "1";
$subscription->intervalUnit = "months";
$subscription->startDate = $NextMonth;
$subscription->totalOccurrences = "9999";
$subscription->amount = $row['salesreoccuring'];
$subscription->creditCardCardNumber =  trim(str_replace("-", "", $row['salescnumber']));
$subscription->creditCardExpirationDate = $row['salesexpdate'];
$subscription->creditCardCardCode = $row['salesvcnumb'];
$subscription->billToFirstName = $first_name;
$subscription->billToLastName = $last_name;
$subscription->billToAddress = $row['salescaddress'];
$subscription->billTocity = $row['salescccity'];
$subscription->billTostate = $row['salesccstate'];
$subscription->billTozip =  str_replace(" ", "", $row['salescczip']);

apex2014
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Got a support response sugesting I do print_r($subscription)   and "$subscription->getXml()"  (which I didnt actually understand what was requested so didn't fo that).

It appears all this grief was due to slightly different case on the subscriiption array indexes...
eg;
  [billTocity]     WRONG
  [billToCity]     CORRECT..

Correcting the folowing to use the correct case seems to have fixed it.. but of course I won't actually know for 30 days

$subscription->billToAddress = $billtoaddress;
$subscription->billToCity = $billtocity;
$subscription->billToState = $billtostate;
$subscription->billToZip =  $billtozip;
$subscription->billToCountry = $country;

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi apex2014,

Your code looks valid, I would like to check this for you but we will need specific details. If you can please contact Developer@Authorize.Net and provide us the Payment Gateway ID in question and sample subscription IDs.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Ok, I've done that. Thanks

Got a support response sugesting I do print_r($subscription)   and "$subscription->getXml()"  (which I didnt actually understand what was requested so didn't fo that).

It appears all this grief was due to slightly different case on the subscriiption array indexes...
eg;
  [billTocity]     WRONG
  [billToCity]     CORRECT..

Correcting the folowing to use the correct case seems to have fixed it.. but of course I won't actually know for 30 days

$subscription->billToAddress = $billtoaddress;
$subscription->billToCity = $billtocity;
$subscription->billToState = $billtostate;
$subscription->billToZip =  $billtozip;
$subscription->billToCountry = $country;