cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB payment status check

how will we get the details of transactions performed via ARB in means of sending an API call? Is there any API call to get the transaction status ?

rockyjames123
15 REPLIES 15

AVS? It the same way as other API.

What do you mean showing it? on the detail transaction API? silent post?

i mean any c# code sample for this AVS check?

rockyjames123

AVS check when?

It only genenate AVS when you running a transaction.

When you create an ARB, it doesn't create a transaction. It only create a transaction on the schedule date, in the silent post response. And what would you do with the response? cancel the transaction? cancel the ARB?

Or are you doing an AIM transaction first before creating an ARB?

i have created 3 subscriptions on date 6/11/2014 for and interval of 1 month . and when i checked  the transactions list today there is no transaction is been held for those 3 subscription . when will be the first transaction occurs ? 

i am just doing a AIM request before creating a subscription. but the amount specified will be transfered rite? i just want to confirm the details provided is of a  valid card. i dont want to do a transaction .  how can i check ?

The subscription is processed even if the customer is providing wrong card details . The transaction will fail on the day mentioned in the subscription . So how we can check the card details provided is of a valid card before subscribing to ARB???

i have created 3 subscriptions on date 6/11/2014 for and interval of 1 month . and when i checked  the transactions list today there is no transaction is been held for those 3 subscription . when will be the first transaction occurs ?

What the start date? did you did you check the unsettled transaction list?

i am just doing a AIM request before creating a subscription. but the amount specified will be transfered rite? i just want to confirm the details provided is of a  valid card. i dont want to do a transaction .  how can i check ?

AIM and ARB are seperate API, amount don't "transfered". The only way is to do a transaction.

The subscription is processed even if the customer is providing wrong card details . The transaction will fail on the day mentioned in the subscription . So how we can check the card details provided is of a valid card before subscribing to ARB???

Do a AIM auth_only (I think you can use 0.00, else use 0.01) transaction first, if it approved, then create the ARB.

FYI, there is a transaction fee for every transaction you create on the production.