cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB siltent port help

Can anyone please provide the conditions in which authorize.net will send and not send silent post requests

I am creating a subscription system and need to be notified if the payment is not recieved in account , so that i can deactivate the account for which payment is not revieced on time.

I am confused bcoz i read here that silent post will not be done in case of expired cards.

The system i am working on is huge , so I want every thing automated.

Also suggest me is it good to use CIM for first transaction  and schedule other transactions through ARB (since ARB doesnot process in real time , hence card details will not be validated)

Or should i totally leave ARB and work with CIM and schedule transactions my selft (CIM integration on my site is almost done).

Please help

mohdqasim98
1 REPLY 1

Silent post is send when a transaction happened.

I am confused bcoz i read here that silent post will not be done in case of expired cards.

authorize.net reject those before sending to the processor, so no transaction, no silent post.

Also suggest me is it good to use CIM for first transaction  and schedule other transactions through ARB (since ARB doesnot process in real time , hence card details will not be validated)

Or should i totally leave ARB and work with CIM and schedule transactions my selft (CIM integration on my site is almost done).

People using use AIM then ARB. If you going to use CIM, yes, it better to just use CIM and schedule transactions because you have better control of it.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert