cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB to Magento CMS - Help Please

I just signed up with ARB and didnt realize that were no easy solutions for setup! I thought we could charge a customer through magento and Authorize ARB could put them in the ARB w/out an issue so i need help with 1. is there a magento extension i can buy to use for this? 2. do i need to hire a developer to integrate the two (magento + arb) 2b How much does a developer charge for doing this type of work? all help would be appreciated!! thank you

pageclub
8 REPLIES 8

http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/magento-extensions/subscriptions-and-recurring-payments.html

Note that this may use CIM rather than ARB. You might want to check with them and find out.

I would imagine it would cost around that much to have someone integrate ARB or CIM for you and do a decent job of it. Subscriptions are a good deal more complicated than one-time payments, there are more ways they can fail.

TJPride
Expert
i checked them out but doesnt look like a good solution for my rebill still figuring out whether i need to use ARB or CIM since my customers will signup on different days....and they all will be billed on 1st day (first small charge) 18 days (2nd charge) every 30days going forward (ongoing billing

That might be doable with ARB, if you do the first charge with AIM (have to do this anyway to verify the card), then the second charge using the trial period, then all charges from them regular monthly. But CIM is more versatile and you might eventually need to do something that isn't supported, so may as well go with that. Plus it has better PCI scope if you use hosted CIM for the billing profiles.

so if i get CIM i dont need ARB?

i never used ARB ... so if i charge AIM....how can i set them up with ARB i dont have their credit card information..... is it stored in the Authorize.net interface where i can drop it into the ARB interface? i may need to find another solution if i get hundreds of signups thank you

The same page that charges for AIM would also need to set up the ARB subscription - that's the only time your site has access to the credit card information. If you receive a low volume of orders, you can also set up ARB subscriptions manually through your control panel from AIM transactions, since Authorize.net still has access to the credit card information even if you don't.

got it ...very helpful!!!!! one more question is there a way to process hundreds of transactions automatically w/out doing it manually? example customer comes to my site and signs up at 4.95 first fee 9.95 18 days later 9.95 every 30 days after that so if i have dozens of customers coming in everyday.....i can't go in there to set up the 'start date' than 30days after for every transaction thank you again

Yes. See above. CIM and ARB would both be able to do it.