cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB transactions

I am trying to request the transactions for a particular subscription.  Is there something where I can send <subscriptionID> and be returned a <transactionIDs> list?

I can pull the transaction details from individual transactions, but I had to get that ID manually. I didn't see any response data from the XML request ARBGetSubscriptionStatusRequest, other that if the subscription is active.

Is there another request to pull transactions for a subscription?

calebpitman1
Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

Nothing like that.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Wow. Thanks for the info raynor. I should have asked before, but iI thought for sure there would be a way to pull trans IDs for subs. Is there a way to pull all transactions for an entire account or any way to retrieve transaction IDs for anything (besides creating a payment)? Is it possible to have authorize.net POST the transaction details to a page after it's been completed?

Does a subscription become Suspended the day payment is supposed to be processed?

Is there a way to pull all transactions for an entire account or any way to retrieve transaction IDs for anything (besides creating a payment)?

Transaction Details API , you might need to enabled it on the merchant account.

Is it possible to have authorize.net POST the transaction details to a page after it's been completed?

Yes, silent post.

Does a subscription become Suspended the day payment is supposed to be processed?

one time payment? it will just be expired

Thanks Raynor, the silent POST URL should be perfect for a transaction history. 

Oops, my last question wasn't even coherent :smileysurprised:

I meant, if an ARB transaction fails (exp date, card canceled, no funds, etc.) does it become immediately Suspended? 

That thread was very informative. I guess I need to improve my search skills :smileysad:

Scheduling my own payments through CIM will probably be what I use.

Thanks for all the help!  

That thread is great, took me a while to find it.

Yep. CIM probably best, you can control everything with it.