cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARBGetSubscriptionStatusRequest vs ARBGetSubscriptionList

I am in the middle of a Visual Basic application which includes ArbApiSample.  I am able to set up variables such as:

Dim statusSubscriptionRequest As ARBGetSubscriptionStatusRequest = New ARBGetSubscriptionStatusRequest

but I am unable to define a variable as New ARBGetSubscriptionList

Do I need to update my ArbApiSample file?  If so, how do I do that?

Thank you,

Jonathan

jonathn6
3 REPLIES 3

Are you sure it is not ARBGetSubscriptionListRequest ? or could be that it not in the github code yet

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

You are correct, it is ARBGetSubscriptionListRequest.  And I now have my process working.  However, I am not getting the results I expected.  I am sending in the XML with <searchType>subscriptionInactive</searchType>.  I know for a fact that there is a declined transaction which tried to post on 8/18.  That transaction does not get returned in the API response XML.  What I would like to do is to be able to retrieve declined transactions from within a date range.  So for example, I would like to retrieve all declined transctions from between 8/10 and 8/18.  I have been unable to figure this out or find documentation which might allow me to do this type of request.  Any suggestions?

For individual transaction use http://developer.authorize.net/api/transaction_details/

1)use the date range to find the batch id(s)

2)use the batch id to find all their transaction list

3)might need to use the transactionID to get to the detail