cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASP.Net Relay Response?

Ok, so I've done searches on the forums and it seems that either a) most people haven't gotten a thorough response or b) there really is no response to this question.

When receiving a relay response, my asp classic code works fine... And when I code up a page to accept this same information in asp.net, it does not. My question is this: Is it not possible to use .net to accept the relay response? The only code provided for relay response is asp classic (which is what I ran the test with). It works great; however, I don't code in asp classic. :) It'd be nice to actually be able to use this data returned in a method that is not implimented in classic. Is my only option to accept the data with the classic code and send that data to another page?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

bburke
14 REPLIES 14

ASP.NET users - this did the trick for me:

Page EnableViewStateMac="false"

Ok, I got my aspx to work after reading this thread, thanks for psrichmond.

But wouldn't there be a security issue if wer were to set EnableViewStateMac="false".  Anyone can comment on this issue?  And if there is, is there a workaround so that we can keep EnableViewStateMac='True' and get the relay response page (aspx) to work?

I didn't have my set to "false" and it still work. The only thing I can think of is we have static key in

<machineKey validationKey="GENERATE_YOUR_OWN" decryptionKey="GENERATE_YOUR_OWN" validation="SHA1"/>

in the web.conifg inside the <system.web> section

machineKey Generator

http://aspnetresources.com/tools/machineKey

Thanks Guys

i could solve this only when I used EnableViewState="false"

shishir333

Thank you!  Been looking for hours for a solution and EnableViewStateMac="false" did the trick!