cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

AccepUI Invalid OTS Token when creating subscription

I started getting Invalid OTS Token response on sandbox account when creating subscription using 

AcceptUI.

There was no code changes. 

I stripped it down to bare minimum but I still getting this response.

authCaptureTransaction works with same credentials just fine.

What can I check for to see why it's happening?

ifedotov
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I still don't know what happened with this. 

I simply created another sandbox account and it replaced credentials and it started working again.

Certaintly not creating confidence in Authorize.net system. 

I guess that is why we are switching to another processor

View solution in original post

ifedotov
2 REPLIES 2

I still don't know what happened with this. 

I simply created another sandbox account and it replaced credentials and it started working again.

Certaintly not creating confidence in Authorize.net system. 

I guess that is why we are switching to another processor

ifedotov

I was having this problem today, although I was doing PHP on the backend instead of C#. I called into their tech support and here's what I found:

• Their production endpoints are actually pretty overloaded on server resources compared to their sandbox unfortunately, at least as of Aug, 2018. This can lead to this misleading Invalid OTS Token error, which can also have several other causes. The tech explained to me that if you have a submit button on the payment form that generates the token and then immediately submits the transaction, that you should add some kind of sleep call (on PHP, that's sleep(5);, for instance). We tried and got it to work on 4 seconds, minimum, but only intermittently. He told me if it fails after a 4 or 5 second sleep call, to reattempt that call one more time after waiting another 2 seconds, before you give up and recommend the customer call your call center or use your other support channels.
  • In the sandbox, they won't care if you're not using the cert.pem file in your transactions. Not so in production -- you need to ensure you've got that loaded. You can get that file off of Github if you search on the official Authorize.Net files.
Emmaalex