cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepet Hosted : Receipt page receiptTransactMessage change

I need to change text of  receiptTransactMessage of receipt page that will be show on the screen after payment with continue button.

i want to change text from "Thank-you for your business!"  to our text. please suggest me how to change this text?

kajalTest2
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @kajalTest2 

It is currently not possible to change the text on the receipt, however I can see how that might be useful.

You are welcome to post this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Is it possible to change font size or color of the "pay" and "continue" buttons in the sandbox during payment on hosted page? Part of the company name appears as "INTERNATIONA L" on the receipt with the L on the next line. I need to shrink font down.

central0317

@central0317 

Font size isn't doable for sure. You can look at the API docs for the pay button. I am almost 100% sure that the pay button color can be changed just from memory. The continue button I do not think you can change at all. 

i am also facing same isuue,

william112

While many fonts use repeated shapes to create one of a kind letters, such as a ‘p’ rotated to made a ‘q,’ Comic Sans uses few repeated shapes, creating distinct letters for auto clicker(although it does have a reflected ‘b’ and ‘d’).

emokse33