cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Accept Customer addPayment form missing Billing Address fields

I am switching from CIM to Accept Customer for the addPayment form. Everything appears to be working fine except in the Billing Address section of the new Accept Customer form there are no fields for Company and Fax like there was with the CIM addPayment form. I have been unable to find any options to make these fields available. Have they been scrapped from the new form?

IWill
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

These two fields were not carried forward in the new form, mainly because we saw the customer entity as our merchants customers, end consumers.  I think since launch we have seen more and more B2B usage for card-on-file and we do plan to reintroduce these fields (at least as an option) in an upcoming release. 

View solution in original post

brianmc
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
16 REPLIES 16

These two fields were not carried forward in the new form, mainly because we saw the customer entity as our merchants customers, end consumers.  I think since launch we have seen more and more B2B usage for card-on-file and we do plan to reintroduce these fields (at least as an option) in an upcoming release. 

brianmc
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Do you have any idea when Company name will be an option on the Accept Customer Hosted form?

Hi, 

Was this option already included in your api? If not, do you have any specific plans to do so in future? We have a customer that is requesting this.

Company name will be added in the next Accept Customer release in May . 

Hope it helps !!! 

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

It surely helps, thank you!

Is the company name field still in the works to be added to the Accept Hosted payment form?

Hello!

Has the "Company Name" field been added to the "Authorize.Net Accept Hosted" payment form?

My client requires it as soon as possible.

Thank your for your help.

Regards,

Benjamin C.

Itโ€™s still not on the form but you can add in the API call.
Thank you!

What should I do in the API call?
I already send <billTo><company>company name</company><billTo> (But in JSON) for a while and itโ€™s not working (nothing is shown on the payment form, nothing is shown in the transaction details on the Authorize.Net interface)

Thanks!