cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Accept Hosted Form Billing Country Text Overlap/Style Issue

Implementing the Accept Hosted form. It seems to work fine.

I understand that there are basically zero options for style/formatting customizations, but there is an issue I'm seeing on OSX in Chrome (seems OK in FF/Safari) that's super frustrating where the text for the 'Billing Country' is ugly offset and overlaping the label for the select box:

https://ibb.co/pyyT554 

Is this a known issue and/or does anyone know how to fix it?

benjaminwfox
4 REPLIES 4

Accept HostedAccept Hosted is a mobile-optimized payment form hosted by Authorize. ... For Accept Hosted API details, see the API Reference Guide. mycfavisit.com

mycfavisit1

A customer subscription contains information that you store in the Cybersource database
and use for future billing. At any time, you can send a request to bill the customer for an
amount you specify, and Cybersource uses the payment token to retrieve the card, billing,
and shipping information to process the transaction.

AESsuccess 

FelipaField

Unfortunately I don't think you can fix it on your end. This is a CSS issue that surfaced with a recent Chrome release, it started with Google Chrome version 86.0.4240.75, previous versions of Chrome and other browsers does not shows this issue. Panorama Charter

madromax

@madromax wrote:

Unfortunately I don't think you can fix it on your end. This is a CSS issue that surfaced with a recent Chrome release, it started with Google Chrome version 86.0.4240.75, previous versions of Chrome and other browsers does not shows this issue. PrepaidCardStatus

At any time, you can send a request to bill the customer for an
amount you specify, and Cybersource uses the payment token to retrieve the card, billing,
and shipping information to process the transaction.