09-09-2020 12:10 AM
I am working on demo app and I decided to use:
1) .net Core 3.1 Blazor Webassebmly as a frond end client
2) Accept Hosted solution over iframe
3) tested in Chrome Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Locally works fine when I open and debug from VS 2019.
After deployment to Azure web app I have issue with receive messages from hosted payment page to iframecommunicator.
1) Payment page loads to iframe but not resize
2) After click to Payment button, transaction response works fine ( https://test.authorize.net/Payment/Api.ashx) but is not received by iframecommunicator.
3) Error message:
main.bundle.js:1 Failed to execute 'postMessage' on 'DOMWindow': The target origin provided ('https://payment-ui-dev.azurewebsites.net') does not match the recipient window's origin ('https://test.authorize.net').
Could you give me any advise how to fix it?
09-09-2020 10:47 PM
This blog post is really useful to us..Thanks For sharing this valuable information..
See This post Customer Feedback Survey in this Eat n Park is providing its customers with an opportunity to win Free Eat n Park Coupons through Eat N Park Customer Survey.
Click Here Eat N Park Customer Survey.