cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept Hosted Payment Fingerprint invalid Production

I am using the Production environment with the endpoint https://accept.authorize.net/payment/payment and when the user submits the information in the form there is an Invalid Fingerprint error and an AVS error that says the billing address isn't input (Code B) even though it was.

Any ideas? The token for the form is being sent over properly.

Devin
Contributor
6 REPLIES 6

Update:

The user is entering the card information. Clicking submit and getting the AVS (B) error. Then they are submitting again which is giving the Fingerprint & AVS error.

Devin
Contributor

Hi, was there ever a solution for this?  This has become an issue in our production environment.  Please help.

Hi  @jshawbigyam1

The fix for this issue is in progress .

As a workaround if you just create a signature key from your Merchant Interface , that should avoid this issue . 

To generate your Signature Key:

1. Log into the Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net.
  2. Click Account from the main toolbar.
  3. Click Settings in the main left-side menu.
  4. Click API Credentials & Keys.
  5. Enter your Secret Answer.
  6. Select New Signature Key.
    • To disable the old Signature Key, click the check box labeled Disable Old Signature Key Immediately.
    • If the Disable Old Signature Key check box is not selected, the old Signature Key will automatically expire in 24 hours.
  7. Click Submit to continue. Your new Signature Key is displayed.

Hope it helps !!!

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

Hi Anurag,

Thanks for the reply.  Just to clarify, what would I do with the Signature Key?  I am using the Hosted Payment page and the iframe takes the APILogin and TransactionKey.

Thanks!

John

Hi @jshawbigyam1

You dont need to use the signature key after generating it . 

Its a workaround where internally it will be used instead of the default system one . 

Thanks

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

I am having the same problem, but the new Signature didn't fix.  Basically we are putting in the zip code that causes a decline. Then when you fix the zip code, I get the signature issue. We see the Auth Decline in the Admin.  I think the problem is that we have used the token already?  If you then start over, refresh and re-enter, it works.  Only when we get a decline, we are stuck and cannot re-submit.