cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Accept Hosted Redirect to Custom Receipt from Lightbox/IFrame

Hello all,

I've been working on integrating the lightbox/iframe hosted form solution, and I can get a transaction to actually go through to our Authorize.Net merchant account, but the form hangs after the continue button is pressed. How would you set up a redirect to go to the custom receipt page after the transaction, and how would you get the data from the IFrame Communicator?

Best,

Jonathan Rasmussen

Software Developer I

College of Southern Idaho

jrasmussen@csi.edu

208-732-6846 

jrasmussen
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Using Accept Hosted, once you receive a successful response from Authorize.net, the JSON can be parsed for the TransactionId & Authcode, among other elements, if you need those. You can then redirect to another page, hide / empty the div, set the iframe src to "" or close the lightbox, and display a thank you message with JavaScript.  If you view the source of the page at : https://nexwebsites.com/authorizenet/ you can see the JavaScript that accomplishes these tasks.