cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept Hosted Sandbox API Down?

Are there sandbox issues today?  I'm receiving "550 Unknown" errors when (a) trying to load the embedded form in an iFrame, and (b) when trying to save a payment method.

obsidianreq
5 REPLIES 5

Yes all our sandbox Auth.net environments are responding with HTTP 550 now.

DustinBrett

Any word on when the sandbox site will be back online?

Hard to test integrations without your site being functional.

@obsidianreq wrote:

Are there sandbox issues today?  I'm receiving "550 Unknown" errors when (a) trying to load the embedded form in an iFrame, and (b) when trying to save a payment method.

The issues are still present. The SOAP API is returning a HTTP 550 Unknown response for valid and previously working requests.

The issue is not library dependent. You can make the request and see the response using the information.

Katharine985

mobdro app

@Katharine985 wrote:

@obsidianreq wrote:

The issues are still present. The SOAP API is returning a HTTP 550 Unknown response for valid and previously working requests.

The issue is not library dependent. You can make the request and see the response using the information.

This suggestion really well for you??

On the off chance that you an individual who pleasures to stream video on the web, at that point you will please to have a Mobdro application on your Smartphone. It is an application which conveys a great deal of free video with the principal gushing quality for your tablet and furthermore to your Smartphone.