cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Accept Hosted form return options

Hi,

Trying to integrate Accept Hosted and not understanding how to get the transaction response back if using the full window redirect mode (as opposed to iframe or lightbox).  When the app redirects to the hosted page and the credit card info is entered and submitted, it displays an authorize.net confirmation/receipt page with a continue button.  Nothing gets posted back to my site as far as I can tell.  Clicking the Continue button does a GET to whatever page was specified as the "url" parameter in the hostedPaymentReturnOptions setting.

Are we supposed to suppress the authorize.net receipt and have it redirect right to our own page on success in order to get the response data?  If so, not quite sure how to do that as I have specified "showReceipt" as false along with a valid URL in the "url" parameter and it still displays that authorize.net receipt page.  The documentation regarding this is unclear.  It says

"The value of the showReceipt field determines 
whether the receipt page is shown. If the value
of the receiptPage field is false, a return URL
must be provided. Otherwise the receipt page will be shown."

But there is no receiptPage parameter listed in the parameters column on the reference page.  I tried passing that parameter anyway and it caused an error.

So how do I get the transaction response data communicated back to my server if using the full page redirect method?

wp
Contributor
26 REPLIES 26

Hi @denlopez88

When I am using this json and gerating a token for hosted form which is used in an iframe. I am bassing the billTo info same as you mentioned here but same is not appearing on Transaction Details section in authorize.net.

Please check this message :

Thanks in advance for your help!

@"'hostedPaymentSettings': {
'setting': [{
'settingName': 'hostedPaymentBillingAddressOptions',
'settingValue': '{\'show\': true, \'required\':false}'
}, {
'settingName': 'hostedPaymentButtonOptions',
'settingValue': '{\'text\': \'Pay\'}'
}, {
'settingName': 'hostedPaymentCustomerOptions',
'settingValue': '{\'showEmail\':false,\'requiredEmail\':false}'
}, {
'settingName': 'hostedPaymentPaymentOptions',
'settingValue': '{\'cardCodeRequired\':true}'
}, {
'settingName': 'hostedPaymentReturnOptions',
'settingValue': '{\'url\':\'" + _returnToStoreUrl + @"\',\'urlText\':\'" + _returnButtonText + "\',\'cancelUrl\':\'" + _cancelUrl + @"\',\'cancelUrlText\':\'Cancel\'}'
}, {
'settingName': 'hostedPaymentSecurityOptions',
'settingValue': '{\'captcha\': false}'
}, {
'settingName': 'hostedPaymentShippingAddressOptions',
'settingValue': '{\'show\':false,\'required\':false}'
}, {
'settingName': 'hostedPaymentStyleOptions',
'settingValue': '{\'bgColor\': \'EE00EE\'}'
}]
}";

Why am I getting this error?:

System.Exception: Response Code: E00003 - The element 'setting' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'cancelUrl' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'.

As far as I can tell I am following the specs but it's telling me that cancelUrl is not valid

Hi @innosoft2fusion,

Why do you have both the single quotes and double quotes in the URL settings? Only double quotes are valid in a JSON string.

This method is great. However, If I have 3 orders going through at the same time, and I create 3 webhooks, even if I record the webhookIDs, and 2 users cancel their order on the payment page or just close the window, the auth.net system sends the webhook notification of success to ALL three webhooks.

so, there is still no definite way to identify for which merchan the notificaiton is for.

Hi, I have been using the iFrame approach. The showReceipt value was set to false. After 'pay' it does not proceed further and just stay there. Is it that after pay it is sending a response which has transaction details?

This is my situation exactly.  I'm sure there's something that I'm not understanding... just not sure what it is right now.

Thanks.

Thought maybe I should be more specific / clearer.

• I'm using iframe
  • hostedPaymentReturnOptions.showReceipt is set to false, therefore no url defined
  • hostedPaymentIFrameCommunicatorUrl.url is defined

When I click on the "Pay" button it changes to a muted "Processing..." and just hangs there like that. 

This seems like it should be so simple.  Suggestions / hints / advice would be oh so greatly appreciated.

Thanks.