cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept Hosted iframe - passing cusomter data

I'm developing a website to use the Accept Hosted iframe method for checkout. When retrieving a token, I'm trying to pass customer data including the billing address (per the instructions here http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/#payment-transactions-get-an-accept-payment-page).

However, it seems that this requires the customer to enter their billing address, click submit, and then click another button to submit the token and other information to the iframe. How can I collect the entered billing info, validate it, and submit it to the iframe without needing to click two submit buttons?

Current Steps:

* Enter billing address into form.

* CLICK Submit.

* Validate billing address and generate token for Accept Hosted checkout form.

* CLICK Submit again to post token and billing address to iframe and display checkout form.

Desired Steps:

* Enter billing address into form.

* CLICK Submit.

* Display checkout form in iframe.

Thanks for any advice!

jm_dgsdev
3 REPLIES 3

One way is to check your token input's value with Javascript, because it will need to be populated with a valid token in order to get an Accept Payment form, then auto submit the form, if a token is found:

<script>
var token = document.forms["paymentForm"]["token"].value;
if (token > 0) {
document.getElementById("paymentForm").submit();
}
</script>