Accept.JS and ACH?

I got the Accept.Js working and it looks good (other than that annoying XmlHttpRequest 'No-Access-Control-Allow-Orgin' error)  It's cool because I can plug the returned nonce/token directly into the c# SDK and it works perfect simply by changing this code:

/*  Not needed on server because we use the Accept.Js nonce/token
            var creditCard = new creditCardType
            {
                cardNumber = "4111111111111111",
                expirationDate = "0718",
                cardCode = "123"
            };
            */

var creditCard = new opaqueDataType
            {
                dataDescriptor = "COMMON.ACCEPT.INAPP.PAYMENT",  // TODO: Don't hardcode this value
                dataValue = AcceptJSToken
            };

I like that the Credit Cards don't touch my server; All client side!

My question is regarding ACH payments: Will there be a future enhancement to AcceptJS to include Routing/account numbers so I can debit a bank account with the nonce/token?

Maybe that won't be part of AcceptJS;  I'm very new to online payments.  Perhaps my web site can collect the routing and account numbers, post back to my web server, and I call the Authorize.Net API to debit the bank account.  I don't plan on saving the routing/account  numbers (I'll use CIM). Do I need to worry about PCI compliance for bank routing/account numbers that post back to my server? Maybe just SSL/HttpS is all that is needed to collect bank account info?

Thanks for you feedback.  I'm real close to starting to integrate Authorize.Net into my production web site.

Highlighted
Topics: 47
Kudos: 136
Blog Posts: 62

Re: Accept.JS and ACH?

Hello @dnsBuffaloNY

As mentioned in this previous post, Accept.js does not currently support ACH transactions.

I would suggest posting this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Richard

--------

Webhooks are now available for Authorize.Net

Using SOAP, see our deprecation notice.
Check out Accept.js, our Javascript replacement for DPM.
Pro Tip: Never use test mode in the sandbox, instead use the Testing Guide.

Re: Accept.JS and ACH?