cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept.js: Always sets bank account type as checking

Hi,

I am trying to save bank account details by using Accept.js. But when I get the customet payment profile, system returns account type as checking even though I passed businessChecking while creating the payment nonce.

amitsargar
5 REPLIES 5

hello. I am having the same issue. Were you able to resolve this?

kaos2019

The issue seems to be with Sandbox enviorment only or it does not affect the actual transaction, as there is no production issue reported.

this is happening in production too.

when we create a customer payment profile (through acceptJs then posting the opaqueData to authNet) with accountType='businessChecking', we are still seeing the account in authNet as 'checking'.

kaos2020

We are also facing this issue.  The returned caccountType is always 'checking'. This happens when we use Accept.js. Any updates would be of great help.

ashoksachan

@amitsargar wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to save bank account details by using Accept.js. But when I get the customet payment profile, system returns account type as checking even though I passed businessChecking while creating the payment nonce.

I have faced the same problem a year ago. But i have tried again after the 24 hours and the my problem get solved. I recommend you to try again after a while.  i hope it helps.

moffitrick