cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept.js error E_WC_14:Accept.js encryption failed.

Hello

what this error means (E_WC_14:Accept.js encryption failed) and how to solve it?

Thank you

zamiksica123
Contributor
42 REPLIES 42

Any update on when a fix for this will be made available in production?

danjo

I am wondering also if there is an update. I have read that there was a fix in these pages, but it is not pointed out. I submitted this to Auth.net and started an e-ticket, first contact 4/08/17 then e-ticket 4/11/17. After 3.5 weeks the dev department stated that there is a bug and that they are trying to resolve the issue without giving any kind of an ETA. I need to know if there is a fix on this forum and if so, what it is? If not how long should I wait before going to another vendor. Everyday that I am not processing I am losing money.

Thanks,

Concerned Biz Owner

jbrown863

Hi everyone

Since this thread sort of collects the experiences of anyone who's ever seen this error, it's not that great for tracking a specific outcome.

The E_WC_14 error gets thrown when there's any error in the process at all that's not already called out in a more specific fashion. If you're seeing this error, it could be an error in your code. It could be an error in our code. It could be a transient production error. It could be an error caused by the customer's browser. It could be an error related to your account setup. There is no one cause for that error, so there is no one solution, nor one fix we can roll out on our side. Most of this time people see this error, it's due to a problem on their side (although sometimes that's a result of our documentation being unclear).

Anybody seeing that error will probably need to address their situation specifically, either by opening a ticket with support, or starting a new thread here and posting exact details of what they're doing and seeing (posting code where applicable).

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread to future replies so as to encourage people to post about these on a case by case basis.