cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept.js' firstName and lastName not converted completely

On the Accept.js form in sandbox mode (it's not in production yet), as discovered by my QA team, when a first name and last name were entered in all caps, for example JOE and DOE, they were converted and displayed as Joe and Doe respectively on Accept.js form, which is fine.

However, in the response data, customerInformation.firstName and customerInformation.lastName were returned as JoE and DoE respectively. It seems that the last character of first name and last name were not converted before being returned as a response.

In my payment integration using Accept.js hosted form, I display encryptedCardData.cardNumber, encryptedCardData.expDate, customerInformation.firstName, and customerInformation.lastName on a form upon returning from Accept.js form for my customers' reference before they click "Pay".

As much as possible I would refrain from changing data being returned by Authorize.net.

May I know whether Authorize.net will be fixing this issue and if so how soon would it be?

waihon55
Contributor
1 REPLY 1

Hi @waihon55

Thanks for posting .

I have reported the bug to the concerned team and it should be fix in the next release for Accept.js

Thanks

Anurag

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net
Anurag
Moderator Moderator