Regular Contributor

Re: Accept.js is getting triggered twice (2x)

@sudwebdesign77would you be willing to provide a little more context to your code patch there? If this is how I have to tackle it, I will (semi-unwillingly), but could use a little broader view of your implementation as a guide.

Contributor

Sure, what do you need?
Contributor

Do you want me to share the whole class with you? It's evening here do I don't have the code with me at the moment.
Contributor

Hi

I've pasted the PHP class into my snippet bin (link below) which generates the JS function class for each vendor.

You will see PHP variable substition in places like $this->funcName() which ensures that each vendor JS function class has a unique name (eg: AUTHJS_ABC123)

You will see the similar PHP vars with connection parameters.

Anything that refers to cartman.function-name is one of my app's libaray routines outside of Authorize functionality.

Let me know if you need any more details.

Chris

https://yii2.percipero.com/snippet/223

Regular Contributor

Thank you very much! I definitely appreciate it. Hopefully it helps with this issue. :)

Regular Contributor

This is STILL an issue, even with the hack-patch that another contributor suggested. Can someone from the Authorize.net development team please address this? I don't think it's reasonable for each of us to try to suss out a hack-patch that only semi-works, for an issue that looks like it needs to be addressed on the Accept.js side. Please advise ASAP as this is a VERY active issue, with at least 13 independant reports of it in the forums alone.