cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Accepted Hosted results in {"code":401,"message":"Invalid API Key"}

Hello dear community, i am developer in germany and have to integrate an authorize payment solution into an old php-shop. it seems, that accepted hosted will be the best. I have also tried with post, but after returning back, the session is lost and so the shop dont know, which order is payed.

So with the iframe i will keep the session. But i still get a 401-error for invalid api-key. We are live, not in sandbox. The live merchant-key is set as api-key. is this the right one?

I am so boured of this integration and loose so much days with this all. And it will not work at all. I have integrated other solutions in shops. but this is really the worst, i ever had to integrate.

So i think about, to pay someone, to help me here also. I can send you FTP and explain all to you. Is anyone out there, who knows either about this error or who want to make it run?

Thanks for feedback.

rokumedia
1 REPLY 1

Hello @rokumedia,

A 401 error is a server message, an authentication error from the API would be E00007; "User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values."  The API authentication is based on 2 values and should be relevant to the endpoint you are calling, either Live or the SandBox.

<name>YOUR_API_LOGIN</name>
	<transactionKey>YOUR_TRANSACTION_KEY</transactionKey>

Integration of Accept Hosted is usually very easy.

If you send your details, we would be glad to take a look for you.