cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Denied

I am trying to access this page apitest.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx?wsdl and I'm getting an access denied error.

Has anyone seen this before?

rbjohnson78
Contributor
26 REPLIES 26

@rbjohnson78 OK, I see what had happened. You were in fact blacklisted, but the communication didn't come from the usual escalation channels. We'll refine our processes to make sure we reach out more quickly should we ever need to blacklist a connection--and we apologize for the delay.

We can remove you from the blacklist--but first, we'd like to know if you were load testing, or if you had some malfunctioning code you've since resolved.

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.

I believe we had a bad test database import, and since have fixed it. If we could get removed, that would be great.  We are also working on getting our TLS encryption bumped up to 256.

Thanks for all the help!

@Lilith How long will it take before we are removed from the blacklist? Also, is there a way to find out who would be getting the emails on these.  No one I have talked to has seen any emails on us getting blacklisted.

@rbjohnson78 We would normally be contacting those listed on the Sandbox account, by email initially if possible.

I'll work on getting you off the blacklist right away and will follow up once that's done.

--

Thank you again for all the help @Lilith

@rbjohnson78 We're still working on this but the necessary tickets have been filed to restore access to your IP address.

--

@rbjohnson78 We've lifted the blacklist. Please try connecting now, and let us know if you have issues. Thanks.

--

@Lilith It is working!  Thank you so much!

Hi there, I have an issue regarding the "Access Denied" and I've called the customer support for gateway. How do I solve this issue you can verify my issue in this link. http://ez2eat.com/test.php .

@EunaAuthorize09 When I use that link I see your query URL in plain text, and no further action occurs.

If you're getting an Access Denied message, could you include a screenshot of the error, please? There is usually an ID string included on the page, and we can investigate any blacklisting from there.

Also, what is your originating IP address? Should I presume it's 104.239.222.241, or is it another address?

--