cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AccpetJs Hosted form no preloader during processing

I have used the AcceptJsUI library and the sample form on this page and payment flow works fine for me, except at one point where the processing is taking place but there is no sign or indication to the end-user.

Here is my process flow:

• Click the Pay button.
  • Form pops up, fill in the details.
  • Submit: When you click Submit, the preloader appears for a fraction of second but then the pop-up window closes while the form is being posted to the POST page (process.php) and until the transaction results are displayed, there is no preloader or a sign that the payment is being processed.

I feel this may lead to users wondering or initiating actions during the processing that disrupt the transaction.

Has anyone been able to find a solution to this problem?

Thanks

kahuja
Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @kahuja

The the merchants can customize the checkout flow after creating the payment nounce.

The response handler  returns the  control to your form allowing the customer to fill or edit more information before clicking a different submit button to do  the payment prcoessing .

You will need to show loading or payment processing sign for the part where you are using the payment nounce to call the createTransaction . 

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net
Anurag
Moderator Moderator

Hi,

Can someone be more specific? I am confused because the popup is generated by the acceptui and as soon the the submit button is hit, it vanishes leaving a lag before the response is received and redirected to processing php page.

Thanks