Highlighted

Adding PayPal integration gives an error

Can anyone help with adding PayPal to my account?

When I grant permissions to PayPal (both sandbox and production), I get this error on authorize.net:

"There has been an error while processing your request. Please try again."

I found this same issue previously discussed in 2017 here, but it seems like it was a known issue that was solved.

I opened a support case, but after two weeks it was closed and I got this reply:

I'm sorry the case was closed. It was closed because at this time we dont have an eta on when this will be resolved. Our engineers are working on getting Paypal fixed at this point, We will hopefully get that fixed soon.

Highlighted

Re: Adding PayPal integration gives an error

Can anyone confirm that you are able to link PayPal to authorize.net?

I had this case open for one month and had no update. They could have just told me that that feature doesn't work.

Highlighted

Card authorization is used to check if the card provided is valid and has sufficient funds to support the transaction. If the card is valid, then a card capture happens. This is when funds are transferred from the customer's account to the merchant's account. Thank

Highlighted

What does this have to do with linking PayPal? Please read the question before posting.

Highlighted
Administrator

There currently is an issue with linking Authorize.Net and PayPal. We are working on it with our PayPal partners. I don't currently have an ETA, but troubleshooting is in progress.