cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After making payment from authorized.net user get charged after 12-24 hours

Hi Everyone,

Earlier I am using normal authorize.net for making payment and it is working normally without any delay but now I am using both normal and recurring payment option and the customer is charged after 12-24 hours. Also, the card is not validating.

How can I make the payment immediately without any delay.

Thank You

deepaksingh
8 REPLIES 8

Which API? did you get the transactionID?

Sound like you are using ARB to make payment. You will need to use AIM for the first transaction.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

We have a plan in which we charge $100 annually and $40 is charged per month(Recurring).

In this $100 payment is one-time payment done through AIM and the $40 payment is recurring payment done through ARB.

We are currently using above process. By using above process the payment is delayed 12-24 hours and card is not validating.

Please assist 

Thank You

We have a plan in which we charge $100 annually and $40 is charged per month(Recurring).

In this $100 payment is one-time payment done through AIM and the $40 payment is recurring payment done through ARB.

We are currently using above process. By using above process the payment is delayed 12-24 hours and card is not validating.

which payment, the $100? did you get a transactionID when it process?

No we do not get the transaction id 

Is there any way to get the transaction id for ARB and AIM?

Can you also assist on how we can use AIM for the first product and ARB for the remaining products.

Thank You

TransactionID for AIM is in the response, ARB you could use silent post. or use the  transaction detail  API to get  transaction daily http://developer.authorize.net/api/transaction_details/

Don't know contact your programmer

We received the Transaction ID in AIM but we are unable to fetch Transaction ID for ARB. After ARB transaction, users are charged after a delay of 12-24 hours.

Is there any way to make the ARB transaction immediately?

Thank You

ARB run once a day. Not immediately.