cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Visa Transactions Declined

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with Authorize payment integration on my system about Card Verification, and this is my customer said :

"We're seeing all visa transactions declined. when we submit through our Authorize.net gateway. We are able to process transactions through our Authorize.net virtual terminal. Out of 7 test orders (in live mode) only mastercard seems to be going through, also an Product use CIM test order with the mastercard was also declined."

Can you please let me know what is going wrong here. I hope can get best solution to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Iqbal

ZAXAA

World's EASIEST & FASTEST Solution To Sell Online,

Deliver Digital Products To Your Customers, & Recruit Affiliates

Iqbal
Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

It hard to tell without the response code and response reason code

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Unfortunately, my customer can't provide response code and response reason code, he just say like I tell before, all visa transactions declined. But, transaction by virtual terminal was able to process.

Whether by using the virtual terminal can ensure card verification is successful or not such transaction in live mode? or virtual terminal does not verify the card and can passing all transaction? or there maybe something wrong with my customer's bank accepted card?

What do you think, what is going wrong here? Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Iqbal

ZAXAA

World's EASIEST & FASTEST Solution To Sell Online,

Deliver Digital Products To Your Customers, & Recruit Affiliates

If they are geting decline, it should be on their merchant account transactions detail. they need to go into their account and tell us the response and reason code for the decline.