cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

Development server returning this for all transactions, error code 57. We stopped charging cards for half an hour, tried again and got a couple to go through, but then all declined with this error again. I'm guessing it's some kind of system issue because we haven't changed any code and I've been on hold for awhile so maybe there's a lot of people calling about it. Just trying to confirm if anyone else is seeing this today?

jhfitness
4 REPLIES 4

We're seeing a high volume of these too. Occasional transactions will go through but most of them are failing. Been on hold with customer support for about 20 minutes now so I'm guessing we're not the only ones.

wmccloskey

Got through, confirmed upstream issue, no ETA. Guess we'll just keep trying every hour or so. Sure don't envy the IT guys working on this fire!

We're seeing the same thing here too, on almost every transaction.  There's a recorded message on Authorize.Net's phone line now, which says that "First Data is experiencing service issues due to a maintenance release on their end".

For now we'll pend any transactions that fail and re-submit them later.

Thanks Auth.Net for putting that message on your phone; that makes for a quick way to get system status without having to wait on hold.

Looks like it's back up!

jhfitness