cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Android SDK with CIM not sending CCV

Similar to this post http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Java-SDK-with-CIM-not-sending-CC...

I am tying to charge a credit card from CIM (CREATE_CUSTOMER_PROFILE_TRANSACTION) which I got to work, but when I try a wrong CCV the transaction does not fail.

So I made CCV required (through Payment Form -> Form Fields) and I started receiving error E00027 "Card Code is required."  when either entering correct or incorrect code.

I tried the method "toAuthNetPOSTString" to see the generated XML and the CCV is never there:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">
    <merchantAuthentication>
    </merchantAuthentication>
    <transaction>
        <profileTransAuthOnly>
            <amount>1.00</amount>
            <customerProfileId>...</customerProfileId>
            <customerPaymentProfileId>...</customerPaymentProfileId>
            <customerShippingAddressId>...</customerShippingAddressId>
            <order />
        </profileTransAuthOnly>
    </transaction>
</createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest>

(There were correct values where I placed the "...")

Is there a way to include the CCV in the transaction request? Or is the android sdk source code available somewhere so I can modify it? I mean the one for the jar library anet-java-sdk-android-2.0.5.jar

Thank you

francisco
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I couldn't find anything usefull in the Java DSK, but I did find a solition using the addExtraOption method

cimTransaction.addExtraOption("x_card_code", "123");

Thanks for the help!

View solution in original post

francisco
4 REPLIES 4

anet_android_sdk-1.3.0.zip\anet_android_sdk-1.3.0\anet_android_sdk\src\main\java\net\authorize\android\cim

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

What I see in that directory is the CIM Activity classes which use the Transaction class found in the jar library. e.g. transaction.setCardCode(cardCode);

Could be in the Java SDKs

I couldn't find anything usefull in the Java DSK, but I did find a solition using the addExtraOption method

cimTransaction.addExtraOption("x_card_code", "123");

Thanks for the help!

francisco