Highlighted
Topics: 57
Kudos: 248
Blog Posts: 67

Re: Android Sample App - Password Incorrect

An updated version of the SDK is now available on GitHub that includes better error handling and messages.  See https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-android/pull/4 for more details.

Highlighted
Contributor

This is what i have. I have also tried with the new updated files and still get the same ligin issue.

/** Strings related to login authentication. */
private String deviceNumber = "";
protected static String deviceID = "shuttle"; // set_your_device_ID
private String deviceInfo = "";
protected static Merchant _merchant = null;

Highlighted
Contributor

Where do i include “DeviceRegistration” demo path? 

Highlighted
Contributor

Ok... i was finally able to login (PRODUCTION), after entering my device ID which does already work with the Production Authorize.net app. Ok.....now what i dont understand why in the sample app i am not able to enter what i am going to charge, also i am not able to charge using teh swiper (Shuttle) or (Developer Swipe) ? I am just able to enter a credit card number, Expr., and Charge. Then i do see on my production side that a crage for 20.00 comes in. Thats all i see in that sample!

Is it possible to have a sample that mimics the production app? Are we supposed to develope with a half done sample? LOL

Thank you

Highlighted

An essential apk mod android app for my Samsung device.

Highlighted

i couldn't understand what should be the answer to it but i think it should be  a setting on the site that you need to change!   a value in the app that needs a change?

please share if it is useful facetime for windows

Highlighted

Thanks for your question keep suggesting such informaative post would like to see some more informative would like to share this post 

Highlighted

Glad you share, I often go to https://otherwhatsapp.com/ to own countless useful applications for the android operating system.