cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Another Dreaded Error 13 Issue

First of all, I have read and reread the http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Test-Accounts-vs-Live-A... post. I have a working production website based on PHP and a test account, so I have both a production and a test account with Authorize.Net account. I have rewritten the PHP website with perl, Authorize.Net integration is the only thing to do, and I am using AIM.

When I try to use the test URL with the test credentials I get the dreaded error 13. When I try to use the production server with the production credentials I get the same thing. When I try to post a request manually with a web browser I get the same thing. Is there something I'm missing here?

Also, bonus points for telling me how to change my security question and answer under my test account, since it was chosen for me when I signed up. I doubt the problem with the test account is the API  Key, but without knowing the secret answer I can't check it out.

Thanks,

James

nontrivial
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OK, this has been resolved. I'm not sure why the direct post didn't work, but after I fixed my perl code it started working.

James

View solution in original post

nontrivial
1 REPLY 1

OK, this has been resolved. I'm not sure why the direct post didn't work, but after I fixed my perl code it started working.

James

nontrivial