cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone use Authorize.net? I could use some assistance with MSPs

I use Authorize.net for my Shopify shop. I would prefer to use Shopify's own payment processing (which is via Stripe), but because I sell dietary supplements, I'm prohibited.

Authorize.net assigned me the Merchant Service Provider (MSP) of Cybersource. I didn't realize this was going to be the case - I just assumed that everything is done via Authorize.net.

After potential customers couldn't pay via their AMEX cards, I asked Cybersource what's up and they said I need to get a separate American Express merchant account. I though the whole point of utilizing Authorize.net is so that I don't need to contract directly with credit card processors...

I'm not sure whether I should stick with Authorize.net (I believe I already paid a setup fee). I'm limited because some won't do dietary supplements. Does anyone have experience with other MSP's I can choose? Authorize.net tells me that if I switch, it's going to be another 10 cent per transaction.

maulibels85
11 REPLIES 11

No, but we can provide web design services in delhi

ArtAttackk

If you looking for best dog food online at best price. You can buy dog food affordable price at All4pets