cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Pay AIM API Testing

Hi,

I'm trying to add Apple Pay support to our current AIM API implementation. Our iOS applicaitons have not been updated and I would like to test our application server. I have a sandbox account set up on which I've enabled Appe Pay. I entered a test Apple Merchant ID (I'm not sure what else if anything I need to do from here, given that this is a sandbox account). I took the opaque data value from the example in the API reference (https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/) and tried submitting it to the AIM API via my webserver. However I'm getting the following reponse:

Reason Response Code: 153

Is there a test opaque data value token that I can use in the sandbox environment? Similar to how we can use credit card number 4222222222222222 to test credit card transactions.

Or could my issue be with my sandbox account not being set up properly?

Thanks!

nomerc0de
11 REPLIES 11

Hi nomerc0de,

Because Apple does not provide a complete sandbox for generating valid opaque data, the only option is to use real opaque data. The Authorize.Net sandbox environment does not connect to the banking network, so the cards will not be charged even when real data is used.

Thanks,
Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
Thanks for the reply. I have a follow up question.

I've followed the steps in the Apple Pay Getting Started Guide from here: http://www.authorize.net/support/ApplePay_Getting_Started.pdf

I've completed:
-Signing up for the service
-Obtaining an Apple Merchant ID
-Generating the CSR
-Submitting the CSR file to Apple

At this point I have a cert generated by Apple. I'm just trying to understand what this cert is to be used for. Does this cert contain the key(s) needed for the app to tokenize the payment data? Or is it just used to sign our app? Either way, I assume this cert is needed by my iOS devs.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am having the same issue while integrating Apple pay. were you able to successfully integrate it?

I am getting an error saying "This processor does not support this method of submitting payment data".

Can anyone help us how to fix this error.

I've followed the steps in the Apple Pay Getting Started Guide from here: http://www.authorize.net/support/ApplePay_Getting_Started.pdf

I've completed:
-Signing up for the service
-Obtaining an Apple Merchant ID
-Generating the CSR
-Submitting the CSR file to Apple

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

GJ

@nomerc0deHi,

Have you solve the issues ? which you mentioned

""Reason Response Code: 153

i am getting the same error message i have setup every thing accourding to doc and i have sandbox account. what is the problem exactly :(

abdulrehman2

Here are some possible reasons you are receiving a Reason Response Code 153:

• Both opaque params must be specified
  • Cannot include with card number or expiration date
  • Cannot include track data
  • Must be ecommerce transaction, please make sure your gateway is setup as CNP (card Not Present)
  • Must be auth or authcapture type of transaction
  • Cannot include 3DS data
  • Must be data that can be successfully decrypted
  • Decrypted data must belong to the merchant submitting the request
  • The submitted data must be base 64 encoded

Richard

Dear Sir @RichardH

the thing i only want to ask

can i test Apple Pay with sandBox account?

I am using your's app (Example app with SDK)

Regards & Thanks

AR

Hi,

I am receiving the same 153 error when using Apple Pay with the API (AIM) method. I am passing the Apple Pay token to my server and then using the AIM API to verify with Authorize.Net. Have any of you guys solved your issues? If so, could you reply with your solution? 

I can successfully decode (base64) the token on my server, but I am not sure if I am sending the correct information to my server to pass to Authorize. Currently I am configuring the PKPaymentRequest as follows:

let request = PKPaymentRequest()

request.merchantIdentifier = SharedAppData.ApplePayMerchantID
request.supportedNetworks = SharedAppData.ApplePayPaymentNetworks
request.merchantCapabilities = PKMerchantCapability.Capability3DS
request.countryCode = "US"
request.currencyCode = "USD"

And I am extracting the token from the returned PKPayment object as follows. This token is base64 encoded, passed to my server, and then to Authorize.

<PKPayment Object>.token.paymentData

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Devin

seems like everyOne getting the same problem than what "Authorize.Net" is doing if not helping us?

we are at risk of job. lol :smileytongue:

Did any one could able to resolve this 153 error code issue?

Venkat