Highlighted

Re: Apple Pay - Customer Profile Creation - E00141 - Profile Creation With OpaqueData descriptor...

I got lot of apple play related apps from tutuapp-apk.org but unfortunately, It's been crashing a lot. Can anyone help me to fix it ?

Thanks.

Authorize.Net Developer

Re: Apple Pay - Customer Profile Creation - E00141 - Profile Creation With OpaqueData descriptor...

[ Edited ]

Hi @qw,

What is your GatewayId? We can check the issue with the transaction.

You can use this request to get the gatewayId - https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/#transaction-reporting-get-merchant-details

qw
Contributor

This is our Gateway ID:

Thank you.

Authorize.Net Developer

This gateway Id is for a production account (Merchant Name: Wellnicity.com). Are you doing this in sandbox or production? If sandbox, then the gateway Id will be different. We don't see any apple pay transactions for the gateway Id you provided.

A sample request for creating profiles using apple pay is below:

{
    "createCustomerProfileRequest": {
        "merchantAuthentication": {
            "name": [ApiLoginId],
            "transactionKey": [TransactionKey]
        },
        "profile": {
            "merchantCustomerId": "Merchant_Customer_ID",
            "description": "Profile description here",
            "email": "customer-profile-email@here.com",
            "paymentProfiles": {
                "customerType": "individual",
		"payment": {
			"opaqueData": {
				"dataDescriptor": "COMMON.APPLE.INAPP.PAYMENT",
				"dataValue": [DataValue]
			}
		}
            }
        },
        "validationMode": "liveMode"
    }
}	

qw
Contributor

Yes, it is targeting the production side because I was told by authorize.net that this functionality only works in production.

Also, please remove the company name from your rely.

I will try adding some of the properties in your sample to my request and see if it works.

qw
Contributor

Those changes had no effect.  Is there anything else you can suggest?

vtx

1. Can we remove the merchant name and gateway ID from this discussion? You have the information now.

2. Is there a better way to get support than this? We've been on hold with this issue for weeks now and it shouldn't be that hard to create a profile for Apple Pay, right?