cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there still plans to add recurring billing to SIM?

Hi,

I saw a post from back in 2009 that there was discussion with the developers for adding recurring billing support to the SIM integration method.

Is this still a possibility, or not something that is likely to go ahead?

I have a lot of clients who are looking for basic setups (most don't have SSL certs), and so I'm looking for an easy solution for them. SIM is working great for single payments, and it'd be brilliant to be about to modify a few sales button parameters to turn it into a recurring billing.

Is the project idea for recurring billing in SIM dead in the water, or still something that is being considered?

Thanks for your time,

Sam

samstephens
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Sam,

Recurring billing with SIM has not yet been implemented (as you know), but is still on the list of things that our developers would like to get going. Unfortunately, I have no idea when that may be.

One solution you may want to look at is our CIM solution. We just launched a hosted solution for it (read more here) which could help a little with your SSL concerns and give you a recurring billing option to use.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the reply!

I had read about the CIM solution, however I didn't realise you could actually redirect the buyer to Auth.net's site for payment. Thanks for the heads up!

I (and my clients) would still be very interested in the SIM recurring billing integration, though I'll definately check out CIM in the meantime.

Thanks again,

Sam Stephens

DLGuard