cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorize Hosted Lightbox Error Message: amount element invalid

Hello all,

I'm currently working on setting up the lightbox/IFrame implementation of Authorize Hosted in a web app, and I'm running into the following issue after submitting a payment -

Error Code: E00003

Error message: The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:amount' element is invalid - The value '' is invalid according to its datatype 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:decimal' - The string '' is
not a valid Decimal value. 

I'm not sure where I'm going wrong, or even where to start with finding the root cause of this issue, as I'm passing in a decimal value into the getAnAcceptPaymentPage script. I appreciate any help, and thanks in advance.

Best,

Jonathan Rasmussen

ITIL v3

Software Developer I

College of Southern Idaho

jrasmussen@csi.edu

208-732-6846

jrasmussen
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
You are somehow passing a string with two quotation marks. So either you are passing amount as ‘’ or you are passing it as ‘30.00’ or whatever value you are using similarly enclosed in single quotes. In most languages I am aware of without strict type checking float/decimal values do not have to be enclosed in quotes.

View solution in original post

Renaissance
All Star
1 REPLY 1
You are somehow passing a string with two quotation marks. So either you are passing amount as ‘’ or you are passing it as ‘30.00’ or whatever value you are using similarly enclosed in single quotes. In most languages I am aware of without strict type checking float/decimal values do not have to be enclosed in quotes.
Renaissance
All Star