Authorize.Net App Crashing

[ Edited ]

I dont understand what is the problem but the Authorize.Net app runs fine but suddenly freezes and automatically quits i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but then I am facing the same error. Btw for device specs I am using iphone x running ios 11.

This is where I installed the app from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/authorize-net/id453104966?mt=8

Re: Authorize.Net App Crashing

Just to update quickly I read several fourm regarding this very same error faced by iOS 11 users. The solution I got is to update to latest iOS 11.2.5 because in it's predicing version it consist of the bug and Apple has fixed it. So I did it and yea the app now seem to work just fine. Thank you guys! :) 

Good Post

Thanks a lot for the solution. in the ios12 everything works even more smoothly. Blokada vpn Newpipe

Highlighted

We're happy to report that Authorize.net is one of the safest gateways out there, and has been around since 1996 helping merchants accept online payments. ... In addition, they offer the Fraud Detection Suite for all new merchants, which helps you ensure that you're processing the safest possible manner.

watch here mcdvoice