cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Authorize.net (AIM) Issue

When I enable Authorize.net (AIM) module in my shopping cart, I receive the blank page when submitting payment via Firefox and I receive "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error" if I submit payment via Internet Explorer.

I contact my hosting service company, and I receive the folloing message:

"

The reported issues are not related with your SSL certificate. I have checked the application's error logs and found the following errors:

Warning: require_once(/home/overprod/public_html/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/overprod/public_html/admin/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/overprod/public_html/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/overprod/public_html/admin/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php on line 13"

I have no idea of how and where to fix the errors. Please give me some tips.

Thanks

ttmb33
2 REPLIES 2

Doesn't look like a authorize.net AIM error. More likely an issue in the Zencart  shopping cart.

from a google search

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.php?85361-Image-handler-error-on-local-install/page3

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

The link you posted has nothing related to my issue. Thanks anyway!