cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorize.net C# sdk reporting gateway

I am exploring authorize.net C# ReportingGateway class and calling its GetTransactionList method returns list of transactions. I noticed few transactions have null values for fields like first name, last name and email. When I check transactions list from my merchant panel all the values are present?

Second issue is related to test or validation transactions auto generated by authorize.net check the log below.

[1].DateSubmitted:2/1/2012 10:09:39 PM FirstName: Bob, LastName: Tin, ammount:0.01
[2].DateSubmitted:2/1/2012 10:13:03 PM FirstName: Bob, LastName: Tin, ammount:0.01
[3].DateSubmitted:2/1/2012 10:13:18 PM FirstName: Bob, LastName: Tin, ammount:0.00
[4].DateSubmitted:2/1/2012 10:13:19 PM FirstName: Bob, LastName: Tin, ammount:14.99
[5].DateSubmitted:2/1/2012 10:21:58 PM FirstName: Bob, LastName: Tin, ammount:4.99

User bob have two subscriptions one of 14.99$ and sencond of 4.99$ when his recurring payments are in process authorize.net make three extra transactions. I need to know if authoriz.net is billing merchant for these transactions of 0.01 and 0.00???

root_hacker
1 REPLY 1

I had a similar problem with a call to the C# ReportingGateway / GetTransactionDetails method.  Some of the fields were null.  I was trying to retrieve the last 4 digits of a credit card.  To get this information, I was able to use GetUnsettledTransactionList.  However, I don't need a list just one transaction, so this is inefficient.  Authorize.Net informed me this is because .Net SDK may be mistakenly looking for a creditCardType instead of a creditCardMaskedType.  They are reporting this to developers to see if it can be updated in a future release.

brillweb