cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorize.net error in magento2

Hi,

I'm working on the magento 2 platform in test mode and getting the following errors.
'An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.
This transaction has been approved.
It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.'

Previous version magento 1.9 provides 2 authorize.net payment methods one is 'Authorize.net direct post method(DPM)' and 2nd 'Authorize.net' but in magento2 all structure changed in that they provided only one  payment method authorize DPM and same login details are working with authorize.net and not with the authorize.net dpm method.
Most of errors are related to replay url and receipt, reponse url. please give me suggestion in which format we will enter that url and if is it necessary ?.
Please help me soon.
poojali
1 REPLY 1

Hello @poojali

You might have better results asking your question in the Magento community.

I would also recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator