cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AuthorizeAndCapture method in C# API's CustomerGateway class returns incomplete info

When I call the AuthorizeAndCapture method in the C# version of the API, using the CustomerGateway class, like so:

var response = customerGateway.AuthorizeAndCapture(profileID,paymentProfileID, (decimal)totalPrice);

I receive the following response (this is the raw form from the sdk library):

{"transactionResponse":null,"directResponse":"OkI00001Successful.","refId":null,"messages":{"resultCode":0,"message":[{"code":"I00001","text":"Successful."}]},"sessionToken":null}

The problem is that I need the info that would be in the "transactionResponse" field.  I need to know the TransactionID, the AuthorizationCode, etc.  Why won't it return that to me?  Was it something I said?

The transactions themselves go through just fine.  When I get on the Authorize.Net portal, I can see these unsettled transactions sitting there.  But I need to actually match the transaction I'm saving in my database to the transaction that just occurred in Authorize.Net.  Also, the response that the api provides has a field labeled "Approved", and it is always false.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

ThatGuy
1 REPLY 1

Hi ThatGuy,

Please email developer@authorize.net and provide us the exact request you are sending so we can check this for you.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator