cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Auto pay with different amount in each interval.

I am charging an amount to my customer's on monthly basis. I studied your ARB process which is very good for the situation where my amount is fixed for each interval.

But currently i want to charge my customer a different amount in each interval.
I am saving their credit card details via CMI rest API, here i need to ask for card code every time when my customer needs to pay the bill,
But i want something like ARB with flexible amount each time.

Please suggest me how can i achive this.
santosh01
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
I am saving their credit card details via CMI rest API, here i need to ask for card code every time when my customer needs to pay the bill,

You don't need to ask for card code everytime, just make sure you are not reject transaction that don't have card code, and not make it a required field.

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
3 REPLIES 3

You don't need to ask for card code everytime, just make sure you are not reject transaction that don't have card code, and not make it a required field.
RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Hi,

Thanks for the valuable reply.

Bbut in my case card code is required field and i do not want to set card code as non require filed.

If you set the card code as required field, then it is required from the customer for every transaction.

For PCI reason, the card code is not saved in CIM.