cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Akamai

I've spent hours on this. I am a webmaster by the skin of my teeth, trying to figure out where the URLs would be on my wp website so I can point them to the new Akamai urls. No help from my host or authorize.net. I know this is so basic, but I just need to know where to start--

Is it possible that the person who set up my authorize.net payment gateway is the one to go to?

I was told these urls live in my website - but I can't figure out where that would be! I was told they are not on the form I have where people enter their credit card info.

Any advice would very much appreciated.

shari
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @shari

Perhaps we should start with confirming if you are using WordPress, and which module you are using to accept payments.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for answering. Yes I'm using WordPress. Not sure what you mean by module - but the site uses the GET method and they want me to change it to the POST method. Is that what you mean?

@shari How did you add Authorize.Net to your WordPress site? I presume you used someone's plugin -- is that correct?

I noticed WordPress has these plugins tagged with "Authorize.Net" so maybe your plugin is one of these...?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/authorizenet

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.

This is interesting. I don't see any plug-in that looks like it would be for a payment gateway (I see woo-commerce, but I'm fairly certain that is for a different thing we sell, maybe not)

I believe all those 4 years ago, we had a merchant services company set it all up for us.

Is this a change that's made within Authorize.net api or something? Maybe I go back to this company? But I asked them a month ago and they told me it's made within the website. Confused. :)

I don't know if this is helpful, but people fill out a form on my site and fill in the cc info and off it goes

@shari WooCommerce is probably what you are using.  You may need to upgrade to a more recent version, and it might be helpful to consult a WordPress expert in your area.

Richard